1/24/09

Feelin' pretty good.....

For once, I don't have any photos to share. Guess you could say I'm slacking, huh? I do actually have a few, but I haven't had a chance to upload them yet. Anyway, things here have been pretty good lately. Isaac is finally well and (knock on wood), has been feeling pretty good for the past couple of weeks. Last weekend, we went to Carthage to spend the weekend with Grandma and Uncle Patrick. We had such a good visit, but then again, we always do!! Wish we could have stayed longer, but we'll definitely be back soon. Darren is at work today and me and Isaac are just hanging out right now. Uncle Derek, Aunt Jill, Jakob, and Ethan are supposed to be coming this afternoon so Isaac will have a big time playing with Jakob. A friend of a friend (Susan) had her baby this week. Congrats Susan, he's a little cutie!! Hope you're both doing well. Anyway, I'll try and update more sometime tomorrow. I'll probably have some photos of the boys playing, but I can't make any promises. Have a good weekend all and we'll be back soon....

No comments: