2/5/09

Almost Friday....

Finally, my little man is well once again. He has a little bit of a runny nose, but after being in the hospital and all, that is a piece of cake! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I was so glad to be home and I know Isaac was too. The hospital is definitely no place to be, especially with a little one! This has been a pretty uneventful week so far, which is perfectly fine with me. We are planning a trip to the Boro this weekend to stay with PaPa Murf and MaMa hope and also attend my step-sister Amanda's baby shower. I'm sure we will take tons of photos while we are there and I will gladly share them when we return. Here are just a couple of his latest. I know I haven't posted any in awhile, but as you can tell, he's just getting so big so fast. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!!!




This is one of my new favorites. He has finally gotten to where he will look at you and actually smile when he knows he's going to get his picture made. This was taken last Saturday, just one day after we got out of the hospital and as you can tell, he was feeling SO much better. A happy baby definitely means a happy Mommy!!!

No comments: