7/21/08

Introduction......

Hello all! This is all just a work in progress, so please bear with me as I learn about this whole blogging thing! I will try my best to frequently update this thing, but as you all know, life gets hectic sometime, especially with little ones! As for Isaac, he is doing great. He's walking all over the place and absolutely loves being outside. He's been cutting some teeth lately (5 at one time to be exact!), but we think the roughest part is over now. We had a good weekend, nothing too exciting, but it was nice and definitely went by way too fast. Anyway, gotta run for now. I'll hopefully have more pics up soon. Until next time....

1 comment:

Holli said...

Welcome to the blog world! I am soooo glad you have finally got this thing up...I am so excited that I can keep up with you all!