7/27/08

sunday evening......

Well, I can't believe Monday is almost here again. We've had a pretty busy weekend, which I guess is the reason it's gone by so fast. Darren had to work yesterday so me and Isaac just hung around the house til he got home. Then we (me, Darren, Isaac, MiMi, and PawPaw) went to Florence for the afternoon. We made several stops and Isaac was really good, considering that he didn't feel well at all (he's had this runny nose/sinus mess for about a week now). Then today, we had church and then a bridal tea for one of Darren's cousins. I ended up taking Isaac, but all in all, he did really well and even took a short nap while we were there. This has just been one of those non-stop weekends where I will have to go back to work just to get some rest!! Until next time.....
This is Isaac playing cool the other night with his doo-rag!!







2 comments:

Holli said...

Love the doo-rag little man!

Susan said...

Your little man is so cute!!! He is full of smiles!!!