8/4/08

monday evening...

Talk about feeling like a bad mommy.....Isaac has been snotty and stuffy for the past couple of weeks and nothing I've given him seems to help at all. I've tried Benadryl, Claritin, Tylenol...nothing worked and he seemed to be getting worse. He wouldn't sleep at night and would just wake up crying his eyes out. So, we ended up taking him to the doctor last week and the poor little guy had an ear infection in not one, but BOTH ears and a sinus infection on top of that. No wonder he was being so crabby!! He had been running a fever too, which would explain why he fell asleep last Saturday when I was trying to feed him lunch...




This photo was right before church last week. He looked like such a little man!!

This past weekend, we went to visit my Mom in Carthage. Isaac had a good time visiting with Grandma, Uncle Patrick, and Daisy (my mom's dog). We also had a family reunion to attend and that was fun. Isaac had a ball just running around, but was completely worn out by the time we left. He was off schedule and had missed his nap, but it actually worked out for the better because he slept most of the way back to Savannah!!



He's been on antibiotics now since Thursday night and I can tell he's feeling much better. He's still snotty, but seems to be getting back to his normal self, thank goodness. I hate having a sick baby!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

awww, poor baby! glad he is feeling better. I love the picture of him ready for church, he looks like a little man!