10/15/08

Hello all! I truly haven't forgotten about this thing, but it has been kind of wild in our world. All 3 of us have had this sinus/head cold mess for at least a week now and it's about to get the best of us. Isaac had been sleeping so good until all this hit. Then, he would sleep til around 2:00 or 2:30 in the a.m. and I just didn't have the heart to make him cry it out when he was coughing and didn't feel good.......SO ( go ahead, just call me SUCKER!!) I would end up putting him in the bed with us which let him sleep better, but not Darren or me. Now that he's finally getting over most of this, he's doing much better at night. He's been waking up around midnight or so, but I can get him back to sleep without picking up AND without any tears (yes, i'm pretty proud of myself) and he'll sleep until around 7:00. I'm still pretty stuffy myself and Darren is still coughing, but all in all, we're much better than we were.
As for updates, Isaac is just changing so much and it seems he learns something new every day. He's picking up a lot more words and it still just a little ham, as you can tell by the photos below. This weekend, we are heading to Readyville (just outside the Boro) to spend the weekend with Papa Murf and MaMa Hope. We also have our nephew Jakob's birthday party to go to on Saturday afternoon so Isaac should have a big time with that! We hope to take lots of photos and will be sure to share them when we get back home.


Isaac is getting at a stage now where he really doesn't like to be fed anymore, he thinks he can do it all himself and he actually does pretty good sometimes. He usually just eats whatever we happen to be eating for dinner, but I still have several jars of baby food that I'm trying to use. I hate to just throw them out! As you can though, he got a little carried away though one night with some bananas and just had the best time playing around with his food. I wish I'd had the video camera though because as he was playing, he was singing too. It was just too cute!!


These were just some cute ones I took while we were at MiMi and PawPaw's house one afternoon. He absolutely LOVES to be outside so he always has a blast. As you can tell from the 2nd photo, he's quite the little climber and his new fascination is light switches so that's what he was doing on the chair.



These last 2 are some of my very favorites. My Dad does a tv show about high school football on Thursday nights at 8:00 on News channel 50+. We were watching it last week and Isaac was just waving at his PaPa Murf and couldn't understand why he wasn't waving back so Darren called in on the show and was able to talk to him on the air and he made sure to wave and say hi to Isaac!! Also, for some reason, Isaac has taken a sudden interest in hats and wants to wear one all the time. That same night after I put his pj's on, he found this fleece hat and just had to wear it. I thought it was just the cutest thing!! He sometimes won't look at me when I'm trying to take his picture so I had to trick him and was able to get these shots. I just love how big his eyes look and of course, you know I think he's just the cutest little fella!! Hope you all enjoy and look forward to posting more pics after the weekend.....



2 comments:

Holli said...

Check out those big brown eyes! I love the one of him climbing in the chair!

rosepetals said...

Hi Amy, What great pics. Isaac is sooo adorable. Your dad sent me your website. (I signed in under rosepetals).
Aunt Pat and Uncle Bob