7/28/09

Blog Hop






So I thought I would try out this whole Blog Hop thing. This theme is favorite kid photo and the idea is to pick one, but you know me, I can't pick just one!! This first one is from his 2nd birthday party back in June. He was totally exhausted by that point and ready to crash out with a nap, but not before having some yummy cake and ice cream! The second is one of my all-time favorite pics of Isaac. I just think his expression is hilarious!! Hop on over to some other blogs and check out the photos. Have fun and hope you enjoy!!
MckLinky Blog Hop


2 comments:

Michelle J said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the hats!

When you get a chance come join me in the fight against hunger. General Mills will donate a box of Cheerios to a food bank for simply commenting on my “I’m Blogging It Forward To Fight Hunger” post! How cool is that?!

http://www.ahappyhippymom.com/2009/07/blog-it-forward-to-fight-hunger.html

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What an sweet picture...This has been such a fun hop....