8/21/10

Memphis Zoo

On June 19, we took Isaac to Memphis for his first trip to the zoo. I don't think we could have picked a hotter day to go if we had tried, but let me tell you, my little guy had a ball! He absolutely loved seeing all the animals and just kept saying "Daddy, come look at this!" It was the cutest thing! He said the lions and tigers were his favorites and he keeps asking to go back. We will definitely make another trip to the zoo, but I promise you it won't be while the weather is still so miserably hot!









In one area of the zoo, they had a giant fountain that was representing Old Faithful. It was so hot out, we just couldn't tell Isaac no so we let him loose in the water. He was totally soaked from head to toe, but I know he felt so much better after cooling off!



He really liked the snakes too!


He completely crashed out on the way home. We had a great trip and can't wait to go back!

No comments: