4/5/11

January 2011

Well, I have to admit I have let my blogging take a back seat for awhile now. I never would have dreamed how different life would be after adding a second child. You think you are better prepared with a second one and to a certain degree, you are, but no one can tell you just how hectic things will be. You just have to find that out on your own!

January came and went fast. On the 5th, Miss Layla had her 4 month check up and shots. She was 16# and 5 oz. and was 24 1/2" long. She is just growing way too fast!

Mommy's two cuties

Miss Layla has also been trying some cereal and so far, seems to be doing very well with it!



Also this month on the 18th, Layla rolled over from her back to her tummy for the first time. Way to go Layla!!


This little girl is full of smiles almost all the time and I'm so thankful for a happy baby

I'm very thankful for this sweet little guy too!


This was from the big snow we got in January. Isaac was so excited to go out and play. Unfortunately, me and the little lady had to stay in and just watch through the windows, but he definitely had a big time with Daddy!!





Layla's other new trick she has learned!


On the 24th, I had to take both of my babies to the doctor. They both had bronchitis and Layla had her 1st ear infection. :( Luckily, a quick round of antibiotics for them both and they were good to go in no time at all. I hate having sick little ones.

I love these sweet babies more than you can imagine!

No comments: