5/20/10

According to Isaac

I know I haven't posted in a while and this is going to be a very quick one, but I just had to share with you Isaac's latest comment that was just hilarious. We were sitting in church on Sunday and just like her big brother Isaac did, baby Layla really starts moving when the piano and singing begin. I got Isaac's attention so he could feel my belly and hopefully feel her movements. I asked him if he could feel her and he said "Yes Mama and I know what she's saying". I said "You do?? What is she saying?" and he replied with "My baby sister is saying Let Me Out of Here!" Well, I almost fell over I was laughing so hard. He can come up with some of the funniest things and oh how I would love to know just exactly what's going on in his little head. Sorry this is so short, but I will do another update soon and will share some pics too. As for me and baby Layla, we are about the same. We are almost 25 weeks now, which is pretty close to 6 months. The nausea and vomiting are still the same, but I continue to try and cope the best that I can. I will be going to North Carolina next weekend for my cousin Haley's wedding and am not sure if my guys are going with me yet or not. We shall see!! Then, I go back for my next doctor's appointment on June 1st so hopefully all will go well. Please continue to keep us all in your thoughts and we'll be back soon!!

No comments: