12/21/10

November Catch-Up

Well, I knew things would be hectic with 2 kids once I went back to work......but I had no idea just HOW hectic life would be! I have been back at work now for almost 7 weeks and I can't believe how fast time is passing. We have been busy, busy, busy lately and things won't slow down any time soon with the holidays and all.
My little ones are both just growing like crazy! They are both doing well at school and Layla is just becoming a little ball of fun. Her personality is really starting to come out now and she smiles all the time. We've even gotten a couple of giggles out of her! I can't believe she will be 4 months old on Christmas Day.

As you can see, she likes her Bumbo seat. She absolutely hates laying down and always wants to be included with things and seeing what is going on with everyone.


For now, her eyes are still big like her Mama's, but blue like her Daddy's


This little man just continues to keep us on our toes


My two babies!
This was taken after we went to try and do Santa pictures. Once again, Isaac was pumped up and ready until we got there, then he didn't want anything to do with Santa. Layla had no problem sitting on his lap for a picture, but if she takes after her big brother, that may be the only one I ever get!


Sweet baby girl


Sweet big brother


This is her solemn face and when she wants to, she can stare a hole right through you!


The week of Thanksgiving, me and the kiddos took off to Carthage for the weekend. This was the first trip home like that I've made by myself with them, but things couldn't have gone any better. Layla slept the whole way both going and coming and Isaac kept me entertained with conversation. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandmother's house and my aunt, uncle, and cousins from North Carolina came in for the holiday too. It's aways good to spend time with family and I was so happy they got to see Isaac and meet Layla. The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy and we just hung around and visited. We went to church on Sunday, which I always enjoy, then came back to my Grandmother's for a quick lunch before hitting the road back to Savannah.

I took this picture of my babies after church and I have to say, it's probably one of my all-time favorites.


My smiling, chunky little girl!

 

Being silly!

Sweet girl again

We went to my Dad's this past weekend to do our annual Thanksmas (Thanksgiving and Christmas combines) weekend. We took TONS of pictures and once I get them uploaded, I'll do a December/Christmas post to finish out 2010. We'll be back very soon!!

No comments: