9/4/12

The Howard Party

On Saturday, June 9th, the Howard family got together for their annual birthday party/family reunion. They haven't been able to have this gathering for the past couple of years so it was nice to be able to get together and visit again. As always, there was good folks, good food, and good music. What else do you need??


She is rotten......can you tell?? 




I have to add a little funny that Layla said earlier in the week. She is beginning to try and potty train at school and so far, it's been a pretty slow start but I think she is getting the hang of it. One night this week before her bath, she told me she wanted to potty. I stripped off her clothes and her diaper and sat her up on the potty. She immediately reached for the toilet paper (even though she hadn't done anything) so I tore her off a couple of squares. She then wiped her belly button and said "I done!"

No comments: