12/24/13

Happy Birthday Layla!

We celebrated Layla's birthday on Saturday, August 24th, one day earlier than her actual birthday, the 25th. Once again, it was a bittersweet birthday for this Mama as it's probably the last one that I will have any input in. I figure by next year, she will have her own opinions about how it should be!
Anyway, it was a beautiful day and we had the party at our house with just a few family and friends.

Layla and big brother Isaac

I love how her cake turned out. We've called her ladybug since she was a baby!



Me and my sweet babies

Daddy and his little man


Silly girl!

After we did cake and presents, Layla and Mallory decided to play outside. Who knew a bowl filled with water could be SO MUCH FUN???
These two had a blast and I'm so grateful for their sweet friendship. 




I can't believe another year has flown by. Layla, you are a very sweet and loving little girl, but you are also very opinionated and determined. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of lady you grow into and I hope that you will always keep the Lord first in all that you do. We love you sweet girl. Happy Birthday!

No comments: