12/24/13

Pictures with Santa

On Saturday, November 23rd, we went to Little Angels (a kid shop downtown) to try and get pictures with Santa. Now, I didn't have any big expectations for this but I really hoped that Layla would cooperate. I wasn't worried about Isaac at all, I knew he would have no problem. As it turns out, I was right. Layla would have nothing to do with the big guy in the red suit. He got up off his bench and we finally talked her into sitting down beside Isaac and just letting Santa stand up behind them. It wasn't the greatest, but at least I succeeded in getting a Santa picture this year!



I also took some at home because I wasn't sure if the above ones were going to turn out or not. They were in an extremely silly mood so this was the best I could get. 


One thing is for sure though.......I sure do love these kiddos, craziness and all!

No comments: