2/14/14

Thanksgiving

Ok......please forgive me......but for some unknown, crazy reason, this lady failed to take many pictures at all over the entire Thanksgiving weekend.

I know.......crazy, right?

Not exactly sure what I was thinking, but I guess it is what it is and I can't go back and fix it so.....

Anyway, as usual, me and the kids packed up and headed to Carthage for the Thanksgiving weekend. We arrived on Thursday just in time for dinner. My Aunt Carol and cousin Casey were able to join us from North Carolina this year and getting to see them is always a special treat. I wish my cousin Haley could have come with them too, but she was pregnant at the time and so I completely understand the hesitation about distrance traveling.

It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend and it was good to be back home for a bit. We didn't go out or do anything specific, mostly just spent time together, which was the main thing to me anyway.

I did manage to get a LOT of my Black Friday shopping done online though so I was glad to get some of that knocked out.

The only pictures I seem to have taken were these, which we did after church on Sunday.








 I assure you that we tried to get several pictures with Layla included and she was just not having it this day, as you can tell by these, which were about the only other ones I was able to get of her.

We headed back to Savannah on Sunday afternoon as usual and will return again once the Christmas season has arrived!

No comments: