10/15/11

July '11


July sure got here in a hurry! Miss Layla started off the month with a bang. She has been pulling up on stuff for quite some time now, but finally, on July 1st, she took her first assisted steps! She walked behind a push toy at Mimi and PawPaw's house so we knew it wouldn't be long. Sure enough, on July 10th (her Papa's birthday) Layla took 3 steps all by herself! I can't believe how fast my baby has grown and to think her first birthday is just right around the corner makes me just want to cry!
Although she definitely looks a lot like her big brother, she is definitely her own little person. I can't wait to see what kind of child she grows to be and to see how she and her brother grow together.
Here are just some pictures of my sweet babies from throughout the month.....










No comments: