1/5/13

Isaac's First

Well, I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later, but on Friday, November 2, Isaac had an accident at school that resulted in his first experience with stitches. Apparently as they were going outside, he ran into another little boy. The force of that collision threw him off balance and into a metal post, which he hit with the corner of his eye. He was brought to my office where after much debate, Dr. Hall decided to give him 1 stitch. He did really good with the whole ordeal, his Mommy, however, not so well. It just killed me to see my baby hurt like that! Here is a picture of him the next morning.


I was a nervous wreck the entire time because I was so afraid he would bump into something else and pop his wound back open. Thankfully though after a couple of weeks, we went back to get the stitch out. He didn't move that time and never made a peep! 
Very proud of my big boy!
(and also grateful he's all healed up now!)

No comments: